FUTURE EUROPE SUSTAINABLE EUROPE
The Corona Crisis dominates our life, changes communication and poses still unsolved threats to health, welfare and the economy. At the same time, the Climate Crisis continues to challenge the future of our planet and is calling for feasible solutions.
We kindly invite you to join the global virtual conference
FUTURE EUROPE – SUSTAINABLE EUROPE
1st & 2nd July 2020
on the occasion of Germany´s presidency of the European Council.
FUTURE EUROPE – SUSTAINABLE EUROPE brings global debates, blueprints and master plans and will strive to agree on next steps ahead:
- Shaping sustainable financial markets and real economy in the face of the pandemic
- Recovering from Corona: Time for a new sustainable Marshall Plan?
- Sovereign green bonds and debt management in the pandemic
- EU Taxonomy – The Metrical System of the 21st Century
- Corona Crisis: A chance to build a more sustainable tomorrow?
The FUTURE EUROPE – SUSTAINABLE EUROPE Conference virtually connects some twenty financial and political centres such as London, Amsterdam, Frankfurt, Paris, Hong Kong and New York– clockwise around the globe.
Join us in the discussion how to build a sustainable brave new world - hand in hand!
Already registered? Click here to access the online event.